- 2 Bedroom(s)
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- Sleeps 4
- Cable TV
- Full kitchen
- Gas Grill
- Linens provided
- No Smoking
- No Pets Allowed
- Utensils Provided
- Ample Parking
- Deck with 180 degree views!
- Broadband WiFi
- Fire Pit
- Spiral staircase
Additional Location Information
- Our cabin is 2.5 miles from the western entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park.
- We are approximately 2 hours from Denver.
- There are 3+ lakes within 5 miles of the cabin, offering water sports in the summer and ice fishing in the winter.
- Come to ski downhill or cross country, snow shoe, snowmobile, sled/tube, fish, play golf, sail, or enjoy the many hiking trails.
- Grand County has many wonderful restaurants, as well as year-round activities with something for everyone.
- You will likely see wildlife during your stay, especially in the summer
- Jan. 1-March 5: $115/night, $690/week (2-night min.)
- March 6-26: $125/night, $750/week (2-night min.)
- March 27-June 10: $115/night, $690/week (2-night min.)
- June 11-Aug. 20: $135/night, $825 (4 night min.)
- Aug. 21-Sept. 30: $125/night, $750/week (2-night min.)
- Oct. 1-Dec. 31: $115/night, $690/week (2-night min.)
- Some holiday weeks are extra
- 5.7 percent sales/lodging tax applies to rent
- Refundable damage deposit; cleaning fee
- Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Horseback Riding
- Ice Skating
- National Parks
- Nature Trails
- Snow Boarding
- Snow Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Wonderful Quilt Shop
- ATV Rentals
- Live Theatre
- Mini Golf