- 2 Bedroom(s)
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- Sleeps 2-6
- Satellite TV
- Full kitchen
- Pets allowed
- No Smoking
- Linens provided
- Utensils Provided
- Gas Grill
- Fire pit
- Tin roof
- Wood burning stove
Additional Location Information
- 20 minutes to Jefferson, NC
- l0 minutes to the famous Shatley Springs Restaurant
- 50 minutes to Boone, NC
- l hour to Wilkesboro, NC
- 1 hour to Hillsville, VA
- 2 hours to Winston Salem, NC
- 2 hours to Charlotte, NC
- 5 minutes to canoe outfitters
- 30 minutes to Blue Ridge Parkway
- l0 minutes to New River State Park 22l Access
- 30 minutes to Churches of the Frescoes
- 25 minutes to NC's only Cheese Plant, Ashe Co Cheese
- 10 minutes Choose and Cut Tree Farm
- 5 minutes to New River
- 25 minutes to Mt. Jefferson State Park
- Accommodate yourself with the peaceful atmosphere that the mountains of North Carolina has to offer. Fishing, hiking, canoeing and much more are all options when visiting this area.
- Reservations are made avail-able by phone or email.
- Canoe, tube and kayak rentals are located within a mile and a half from the cabin on the New River (which is the worlds second oldest river and is one of the few north-flowing rivers).
- The surrounding area is known for small mouth bass fishing as well as hunting. But it is the peacefulness and quiet that will draw you.
- Let the hassles of daily life fade away while enjoying the quiet of the mountains.
- Did we mention how bright the stars are at night? We'd love to say "Welcome to the mountains"!
- Cabin available May 1st through November 1st
- $85 per night, two night mimimun
- small additional charge if more than two adults
- $630 per week
- Personal Check or Money Order only
- No Smoking Indoors
- Pets Welcome (Non-refundable Pet Fee $30.00)
- Gas Grill available for your use
- Nature Trails
- National Parks
- Horseback Riding