- 2 Bedroom(s)
- 2 Bathroom(s)
- Sleeps 6
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Hot Tub or Jacuzzi
- Full kitchen
- No Pets Allowed
- No Smoking
- Linens provided
- Utensils Provided
- Gas Grill
- Large antler chandelier
- Stacked stone fireplace
- Large front porth overlooking Humpback Mountain
- Loft with living area
- satellite tv, dvd, and queen sleeper sofa
Additional Location Information
- Inside Pisgah National Forest
- Make sure to check out our VIRTUAL TOUR and WEBCAM on our website below.
- Big Bear Cabin (i.e. Mountain View Cabin #6) is located in the Bear Den community at mile marker 324.8 directly off of the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- We are 6 miles North of Hwy 226 on the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Big Bear Cabin sits at an elevation of 3000+ feet above sea level which makes for some incredible views.
- Big Bear Cabin is located inside the Pisgah National Forest.
- If you don't feel like getting in the car to go find a hike, it is a very short walk from the cabin to several really neat marked hiking trails that lead directly into the Pisgah National Forest.
- Big Bear Cabin is in one of the very few communities located directly off of the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Big Bear Cabin has become a very popular vacation destination due to its unique beauty and convenient location.
- Please see our rates page http://www.beardencabins.com/rates.htm for detailed information on rates.
- We offer a 10% discount for AAA, senior citizens, and active mililtary.
- There is a $45 cleaning fee.
- Wireless Internet
- Wireless internet is available at "Big Bear Cabin" for $10 per day and must be purchased for the entire length of your stay.
- If you wish to have the wireless service for only a "portion" of your stay (example: 3 days out of a 7 day stay), your desired "portion" of days must be consecutive and must be the last days of your stay (example: days 5-7 of a 7 day stay).
- Simply let the Bear Den reservation staff know that you would like to purchase the "Big Bear Cabin" wireless internet password when you check in.
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Boarding
- Ice Skating
- Nature Trails
- National Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Horse Shoes
- Pond for swimming and fishing
- Recreation Hall with night-time entertainment during peak season