- 1 Bedroom(s)
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- Sleeps 4
- Full kitchen
- Gas Grill
- High Speed Internet - Wireless
- Linens provided
- No Pets Allowed
- No Smoking
- TV (no cable/satellite)
- Utensils Provided
- gas log stove
- Southwest/Mexican furnishings
- Mountain views
- River views
- Country / Rural
Additional Location Information
- Cabin is surrounded by the Santa Fe National Forest.
- Located 90 miles from Albuquerque and 45 minutes from restaurants, museums and galleries in Santa Fe.
- Located one hour from the Santa Fe Opera.
- Ten miles north of the town of Pecos (restaurants and gas stations) and the Pecos National Historical Park.
- Easy road access to numerous mountain trailheads and the Pecos Wilderness.
- June - August $975/week or $175/night three night minimum.
- September - May $800/week or $150/night three night minimum.
- Refundable $250 security deposit on all reservations.
- December - February closed for the winter.
- Nature Trails
- National Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Santa Fe Opera