- 1-2 Bathroom(s)
- Air Conditioning
- Full kitchen
- Cooking utensils provided
- Up to 10 beds per cabin
- Pets Welcome
- Pheasant Cleaning Facilites
- All Linens Provided
- Gas Grill Provided outside
- Picnic Table at each cabin
- Boat Ramp Accessible
Additional Location Information
- 308 Coffey Street, Akaska, SD
- Swan Creek Recreation Area
- There is always a boat ramp Accessible
- Lake Oahe - Best Walleye Fishing in South Dakota
- Lake is 9 miles west of Akaska with good oil road.
- Two boat docks available and fish cleaning station at Swan Creek Recreation Area.
- $40.00 per person/night for cabins
- $35.00 per person/night for a room
- Walleye Fishing Contest - First Sat. in June.
- Horseback Trail Ride - First Sunday in June
- Great Pheasant and Deer Hunting
- Water Skiing (at Swan Creek Rec. Area)
- Swimming (at Swan Creek Rec. Area)
- Boating (at Swan Creek Rec. Area)
- Enjoy a quiet get-away where you can see plenty of wildlife.
- Community center available to rent for family reunions and large gatherings.
- Friendly people in town.
- Bait Shop and Steakhouse in town.
- White tail and mule deer hunting.
- More licenses are available this year.
- South Dakota Walleye Classic Tournament and Festival (July)