- 1-2 Bedroom(s)
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- Sleeps 4-6
- TV (no cable/satellite)
- Full kitchen
- Cooking utensils provided
- Fireplace (some)
- Pets Welcome
- All Linens Provided
- Charcoal Grill (bring charcoal)
- Country / Rural
Additional Location Information
- Lake - 5 to 10 minute drive from here, at Sheridan Lake
- Beach - 5 to 10 minute drive from here, at Sheridan Lake
- In the country
- Tiny trout lake and stream near by - 10 minute walk
- 12 miles to Mount Rushmore, 26 miles to Rapid City, 45 minutes to airport, 15 minutes to Crazy Horse Mountain, 30 miles to Custer State Park.
- Please see our web site or call for current rates
- National Parks
- Nature Trails
- Snow Skiing (1 Hr. Drive)
- Snow Boarding (1 Hr. Drive)
- Golf (in Rapid City)
- Horseback Riding (Near by)
- Shopping Mall (in Rapid City)
- Swimming (at Sheridan Lake)
- Water Skiing (at Sheridan Lake)
- Boating (at Sheridan Lake)
- See the buffalo, deer, elk, mountain goat, mountain sheep, etc. in Custer State Park.
- Visit Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse Mt. Gamble in Deadwood about 1 hour drive.
- See the largest active gold mine in North America at Lead, 1 hour away.
- See real dinosaur bones.
- Ride the Black Hills Central Railroad 1880 Train.