- 1 Bedroom(s)
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- Sleeps 4-6
- Air Conditioning
- No Smoking
- Linens provided
- Utensils Provided
- Charcoal Grill
- Cable TV/with local channels
- with internal VHS and DVD player
- Full Kitchen w/microwave and coffee pot
- Heat stove
Additional Location Information
- Crossville sits atop the beautiful Cumberland Plateau at an elevation of 1,980', located between Nashville & Knoxville, North of Chattanooga.
- The Great Smoky Mountains, Gatlinburg, Dollywood, Pigeon Forge, Jack Daniels Distillery are just a few of the day trips from here.
- Crossville is known as the the golf capital of Tennessee.
- We're in the heart of the 127 yard sale
- We have hiking, boating fishing, flea markets, antique malls & shops, outlet malls, wineries, the award winning Cumberland County Playhouse, scenic country roads and we're just 3 miles from Cumberland Mountain State Park.
- Disney's "Jungle Book" was filmed just down the road.
- We try to accomodate special requests when possible.
- ** Daily rate - $85.00 (2 night minimum)
- less than 6 nights add $40 cleaning fee
- Sleeping loft has 2 double beds. Couch in living room opens into a double bed.
- An $85 NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required. This applies to 1st night stay
- No smoking in cabin.
- Pet Fee $10
- "Gift Certificates Available"
- Nature Trails
- National Parks
- "World's Longest Yard Sale"