- 2 Bedroom(s)
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- Sleeps 2-6
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub or Jacuzzi
- Full kitchen
- No Pets Allowed
- No Smoking
- Linens provided
- Utensils Provided
- Charcoal Grill
- King-sized bed
- CD player
Additional Location Information
- Mennonite Community
- A favorite activity at the cabin is just sittin, doin nothin on the back porch or you can stroll down to the dock and dangle a hook in the water while you read a good book.
- After a spell of that you might wander out and enjoy old time shopping & sight seeing at the Leather Shop, General Store, Baken Haus or Sorghum Mill.
- Make a lunch stop at the Bakery for a burger on homemade buns or get a loaded Lebanon bologna and cheese sandwich at the General store.
- Farther afield are scenic treasures like the Big South Fork which offers horseback riding, fishing, white water rafting and hiking.
- Fall Creek falls, Picket and Cumberland State parks have scenic trails, swimming and boating.
- Local wineries and historic sights of the Cordell birthplace, Alvin York homeplace and historic Rugby are nearby too.
- For the fisherman, Dale Hollow Lake and Center Hill Lake are within easy driving distance. So come, hike a trail, visit a historic site or float a scenic river and leave refreshed.
- $89 for weekdays for 2 people.
- $99 for weekends for 2 people.
- $10 each additional adult.
- $5 children 3 to 14 - Children under 3 FREE.
- TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE QUIET SEASON WITH OUR SPECIAL RATES JAN.1- February 28!!!! $75 PER. NIGHT WEEKDAY OR WEEKEND !!!
- Two night minimum on all rentals 7th NIGHT FREE !!!
- Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- CLICK HERE for availability calendar
- $25 cleaning fee added
- additional 5% lodging tax is required now bringing total tax rate to 14.5% :(
- $100 deposit by check(I can email you a paypal invoice also to be paid by credit card) due within 1 wk. of reservation and balance due at check in
- as soon as I receive your deposit, your reservation is confirmed and I reply with a confirmation letter to your mailing address
- Nature Trails
- Horseback Riding