- 2 Bedroom(s)
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- Sleeps 6-8
- Air Conditioning
- Cooking utensils provided
- Full kitchen
- Gas Grill
- Linens provided
- No Pets Allowed
- No Smoking
- Satellite TV
- Utensils Provided
- Fully screened-in porch
- Gazebo with picnic table/gas grill
- Firepit: bring saw or own wood
- 2 queen, 1 double & 1 twin beds
Additional Location Information
- Pioneer is located 45 minutes north of Knoxville and 17 miles south of the Kentucky state line.
- About 75 minutes from The Great Smokey Mountains National Park, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Dollywood.
- Also just 45 minutes east of Big South Fork River and recreational reserve and 50 minutes west of Cumberland Gap State Park.
- Also just 30 minutes north of Norris Reservoir with over 800 miles of shore line.
- Black Pine Cabin sits only 4 miles away from Royal Blue Reserve with many miles of ATV trails.
- $150.00 per night 2 adults and children under age 18.
- $7.50 Each additional person 18 years of age and older.
- Refundable Damage Deposit- $100.00 (refunded within 2 weeks after departure)
- Call the office for availability.
- $25.00 cleaning fee
- Minimum 2 night stay
- Horseback Riding
- National Parks
- Nature Trails
- Snow Boarding
- Snow Skiing
- Water Skiing
- White water rafting in the Smokeys
- ATV riding in Royal Blue wild life reserve
- Knoxville Zoo
- Ripley's Aquarium
- Country cooking