- 4 Bedroom(s)
- 2 Bathroom(s)
- Sleeps 2-10
- Air Conditioning
- TV (no cable/satellite)
- Satellite TV
- Full kitchen
- Pets allowed
- No Smoking
- Linens provided
- Utensils Provided
- Gas Grill
- A spacious covered porch with wicker rockers overlook a stocked 1.5 acre pond with a shaded flagstone patio, garden arbors and mature oaks.
- The entire property may be reserved for your private use with a two night minimum stay.
Additional Location Information
- Warrenton Antique Festival - 1.5 miles
- Round Top Shopping and Dining - 4 miles
- Shakespeare At Winedale - 4 miles
- The International Festival-Institute at Round Top - 4 miles
- Henkel Square Pioneer Museum Village - 4 miles
- Winedale - 4 miles
- Fayette Lake - 5 miles directly down Rosnov
- Fayetteville Shopping - 10 miles
- La Grange Shopping - 15 miles
- Bear Creek Concerts - 15 miles, La Grange
- Jersey Barnyard - 15 miles, La Grange
- KatySweet Confectioners - 15 miles, La Grange
- Monument Hill and Kreische Brewery- 15 miles, La Grange
- Brenham - 30 miles
- Antique Rose Emporium - 30 miles, Brenham
- Blue Bell Creameries - 30 miles, Brenham
- Winery Tours - 30 miles
- Austin - 73 miles
- Houston (west) - 73 miles
- $275.00 plus tax per night, sleeps up to 8 people.
- Special Rates apply during Antique week in April & October, Christmas, New Years, and Thanksgiving weeks.
- Three (3) night minimum stay required during Holidays.
- 10% Discounts available weekdays, from Monday night to Wednesday night, not including holidays.
- 10% Discount available on weekly rentals and during winter months
- Fully refundable deposit of $300.00 due at time of reservation.
- Deposit will be refunded within 10 days of departure after a satisfactory inspection.
- Significant damage to property or items missing from the property may result in a loss of all or part of the deposit.
- Additional guests staying without the consent or knowledge of the owners may result in the forfeiture of the deposit.
- Pets will have to be cleared with the owner before occupying the home.
- There is a phone at The Bootstrap. We'll provide you with the number once reservation is made so family and friends can contact you.
- Courier and concierge services may be arranged for pick-up of groceries, videos, dry cleaning and pharmaceuticals. Through our housekeeper Maxine.
- Nature Trails
- National Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Water Skiing