- Sleeps 4-6
- Charcoal Grill
- Sleeps 4 Adults (+ 2 Kids on mats provided)
- One loft bedroom, (with private toilet) full-size bed
- First-floor bedroom with full-size Futon converts to family room
- Eat-in kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, coffeemaker, dinnerware, pots, pans & utensils
- 100% cotton linens & towels
- Phone, Air Conditioning
- TV, VCR, DVD, Stereo (No Satellite)
- Wood burning stove, free wood
- Gas heat
- No Smoking inside
Additional Location Information
- Konnarock (10 mi from Damascus), VA
- 40 min northeast of Bristol, TN
- 30 min northeast of Abingdon, VA
- From the East or South: Head west and pick up US 77 north to 81 west.
- Exit at Chilhowie and take White Top Rd. west toward Konnarock and Damascus.
- (White Top Rd. eventually becomes Rt. 600 West.)
- Go through Konnarock where Rt. 600 becomes 58 West.
- Turn left onto Grassy Ridge Rd. (Rt 859). Stay left where the road splits.
- Turn left onto New Cut Rd. Follow New Cut Road to the left of the gray cottage and then up the hill.
- Deer Meadows is at the top of the hill on the right.
- From the West or North: Take I 81 East to Chilhowie. Follow 600 west as described above.
- Open May-November
- $490 week (7 nights) save $35
- $90/night/2 people
- Pets $10 per night
- Children under 18 free.
- SPRING & FALL NASCAR RACES - $100per person each night and $10 per night for each pet
- Payment in full at time of reservation via PayPal or check. Cancellations no later than two weeks prior to arrival will recieve a 100 percent refund
- Check in at 3 pm, check out by 11 am
- Horse Back Riding
- Hunting, Golf
- Live Theatre
- Arts & Crafts
- Highlands Arts & Crafts Festival
- Live Bluegrass Music
- Grason Highland State Park
- Spring & Summer Blue Grass Festivals
- Damascus Friday Night Auction
- Damascus Trail Days Festival