- 1-2 Bedroom(s)
- 1-2 Bathroom(s)
- Sleeps 2-10
- Satellite TV
- No Pets Allowed
- No Smoking
- Linens provided
- Utensils Provided
- Charcoal Grill
- (2-4 guests per cabin)
- Air Conditioning/Central Heat
- VCR - DVD
- Full Kitchens
- Electric Woodstove
- Private Deck
- Bathroom with tub
- Campfire Pit
- Nature trail
- Complimentary welcome basket with "Award winning" treats
Additional Location Information
- Bordering Shenandoah National Park
- Located in Luray - 7 minutes from downtown Luray
- Located in Jewell Hollow - 3/4 of a mile off Rt. 211, 2.9 miles to the main entrance of the Shenandoah National Park (closest cabin to the park), 2.5 miles to Lake Arrowhead, 7-8 minutes to downtown Luray and Luray Caverns.
- If your group is larger than 4 - visit our web page for various options.
- 2 hours from Washington DC
- Contact us directly for Complimentary Birthday, Anniversary and Honeymoon packages!
- $165 per night (Monday - Thursday)
- $210 per night (Fri, Sat, Sunday)
- $395 per weekend (Fri - Sunday check out)
- $850 per week
- 3 to 4 guests:
- $200 Security Deposit
- $185 per night (Monday - Thursday)
- $260 per night (Fri, Sat, Sunday)
- $525 per weekend (Fri - Sunday check out)
- $925 per week
- More than 6 guests? Call or e-mail for pricing!!
- Children: 18 months old or less no charge
- All rates subject to 9% local/state tax.
- Military and Veterans qualify for a 10% discount.
- Celebrating a birthday or anniversary? Ask about our small complimentary homemade cakes!
- Mention you found us on CABINS.COM and receive a complimentary welcome basket
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Boarding
- Nature Trails
- National Parks
- Horseback Riding