- 1-5 Bedroom(s)
- 1-3 Bathroom(s)
- Sleeps 1-14
- Air Conditioning
- TV (no cable/satellite)
- Satellite TV
- Hot Tub or Jacuzzi
- Full kitchen
- Pets allowed
- Smoking allowed
- Linens provided
- Utensils Provided
- Charcoal Grill
- Game Room
- Pool Table
- Ping Pong Table
- Internet Access
Additional Location Information
- You will find the cabins, which are about ten miles north of Luray -- in the Massanutten Mountains -- to be inviting as well as functional. If you are looking for a "country club" setting, however, we are not for you.
- This is a rustic mountain neighborhood, more populated by small forest animals and birds than by its occasional mountain family.
- Each cabin is comfortably decorated, clean and attractive . . . the sort of place where you feel you can lean back, prop up your feet, and really relax -- surrounded by the sights and sounds of the forest.
- Kitchens are fully equipped: microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, etc. (If you plan to use the outdoor grill, you will need to bring your own charcoal and lighter.)
- All cabins have telephones for local calls and for receiving long distance calls. Music, books and magazines, cards and board games abound and there is also a TV/VCR.
- Some of the cabins have satellite TV - and those without are able to receive only ABC. It is pleasant, though, to be able to watch an occasional movie. Bring your favorites!
- Local warm weather activities include canoeing, tubing or kayaking on the Shenandoah River and riverside picnics.
- December through March, skiing is available at two nearby resorts, Massanutten and Bryce. Each is about a 50-minute drive away.
- All seasons offer horseback riding through picturesque mountain trails; hiking through National forests and parks
- mountain biking (local rentals available), fishing in our own stocked lake or in other nearby lakes, rivers and stocked trout streams; star gazing at a sky so big and dark that all the major constellations can be seen;
- visiting civil war battlefields and museums, browsing through antique shops and flea markets; sightseeing along Skyline Drive and exploring the wonders of Luray -- and other nearby -- Caverns.
- There are also several vineyards within easy driving distance and tee times are available at Caverns Country Club and Shenvalee Golf Resort.
- Please visit our website for rates on all of our cabins.
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Boarding
- Ice Skating
- Nature Trails
- National Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Water Skiing
- Historical Sites