- 1 Bedroom(s)
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- Sleeps 4-6
- Air Conditioning
- Charcoal Grill
- Full kitchen
- No Smoking
- Pets allowed
- TV (no cable/satellite)
- Swim Beach
- Dock Space Available
- Full Bath
- Boat Launch Ramp
Additional Location Information
- riverfront with sandy beach
- Snug Harbor is located on Ryer Island which is 36 miles from downtown Sacramento using State Route 84 or Jefferson Blvd.
- 90 minutes from most San Francisco Bay area communities.
- Snug Harbor is one hour from the wine country areas of Napa and Sonoma using Highway 12 to Rio Vista
- just a few hours drive along Highway 5 for the Central Valley cities of Modesto, Merced and Bakersfield.
- The California Delta weather warmer than the coastal cities but cooler than the Central Valley towns in summer
- The closest major airport is in Sacramento but nearby Rio Vista has a small airport for private planes.
- Summer season $175 per night for up to 6 persons
- Fall, Winter and Spring $135 per night.
- Additional charges for pet and cleaning if unit not left clean by visitor.
- Dock space right in front available from resort at additional small charge.
- There may be discounts winter and spring-ask when making a reservation.
- Nature Trails
- Water Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Observation
- Bacce Ball
- Horse Shoes
- Delta Family Flotillas