- 2 Bedroom(s)
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- Sleeps 5
- Cooking utensils provided
- Full kitchen
- Gas Grill
- High Speed Internet - Wireless
- Hot Tub or Jacuzzi
- Linens provided
- No Smoking
- Pets allowed
- Satellite TV
- Utensils Provided
- 8 Foot Deck on 3 sides
- Coffee Pot
- Internet Access - USWEST, if needed*
- Electric floor board heaters
- Crock Pot
Additional Location Information
- Bailey is located SW of Denver off I-285W about 45 minutes.
- It's 1.5 hours from DIA and 2 hours from Colorado Springs Airport.
- WYSIWYG is 1.5 hours from Breckenridge and 2 hours from Winter Park.
- WYSIWYG is 8 miles up in the mountains (via paved road) from I-285W.
- The drive is absolutely gorgeous down Deer Creek Valley with views of Mount Evans, Mount Rosalie, and Mount Logan.
- Towns near Bailey are Conifer, Aspen Park, Pine Junction, Shawneed and Grant.
- Single - $115 per night (1 person)
- Double - $150 per night (2 people)
- Additional person - $35 per night. So 3 people would be $185 and 4 people would be $220 per night, etc. A maximum of 5 people per night. There is no charge for children under 13 years of age.
- A two night minimum stay.
- We require a 50% deposit at time of booking. We send invoice via PayPal. Final 50% is due week before your scheduled arrival.
- There is also a 3.9% sales tax.
- Horseback Riding
- Ice Skating
- National Parks
- Nature Trails