- 3 Bedroom(s)
- 2 Bathroom(s)
- Sleeps 1-8
- Cable TV
- High Speed Internet - Wireless
- No Pets Allowed
- No Smoking
- 2 rooms w/ pillow top, Queen size beds
- Linens provided, including plush oversize towels, down comforters.
- Full, eat-in Kitchen (w/ dishes, cook ware and utensils)
- Numerous "small" electric appliances
- 15 x 30 living room/dining room
- Wood burning Fireplace/Stove
- Central Air and Heat
- Videos / DVDs
- Small Stereo, CDs
- Books & Games
- Main level Washer / Dryer
- Basement Play Room w/Futon
- Small TV / Video player and fooseball.
- Large deck w/ Charcoal grill.
- Breakfast food provided
- 1-car Garage
- Baby beds (2)
- Strollers (2)
- Youth / Baby Chairs
- Bring Camera!!!
Additional Location Information
- Small River Town
- Montrose, Iowa is located across the Mississippi River from Nauvoo, Illinois
- Montrose is 3-1/2 hours northwest of St. Louis,
- 4 hours southwest of Chicago
- 45 minutes south of Burlington, Iowa,
- 15 minutes between Fort Madison and Keokuk
- For eagles & sailors, the NauView House is only a mile from Nauvoo, Illinois, the rest of us reach the house driving along the Scenic Great Rivers Road.
- Nightly Rate... $110/night for one*.
- $10/night for each additional person
- Two Night Minimum. 6-8 Person Maximum.
- *plus cleaning fee & 7% tax
- Sorry, no credit cards.
- Ideal for Birders
- Eagle Watchers (in winter)
- Boating - boat ramp in Montrose
- Great River Road by auto, bike or on foot.
- Locks in Keokuk
- Civil War reenactment (Keokuk)
- Tour Fort Madison
- Historic City of Nauvoo Restored (no charge, reminds us of Williamsburg, VA )
- Nauvoo Pageant (summer)
- Geode Hunting