- 1-3 Bedroom(s)
- 1-2 Bathroom(s)
- Sleeps 2-12
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Hot Tub or Jacuzzi
- No Pets Allowed
- No Smoking
- Linens provided
- Charcoal Grill
- Firewood for campfire
- Canoe to or from cabins
- Clear river for swimming
- Riverview from all cabins
- Endless backroad adventures
- Canoe, Kayak, and Raft rentals across the river
- Country / Rural
Additional Location Information
- National Park
- We are located on the north edge of the small town of Eminence
- 1/4 mile north on hwy 19 from the junction of hwy 106 and hwy 19.
- From St. Louis we are 146 miles south southwest.
- We are located in the heart of the Ozark National Scenic Riverways
- Surrounded by the largest concentration of substantial springs in the entire world!
- Our Deluxe Cabins prices from $59 to $399 per night for two people depending on what time of year.
- Summer weekdays are discounted froom $20 to over $100 per night
- Spring and Fall discounts start @33% and go up almost half price (that of Summer rates)
- Use of fireplace is $10 per night with wood provided in season.
- Camper Cabins prices are from $59 to $89 per night for two.
- For additional people in the cabins there is a charge that varies as well as amenities, please visit our website for more information at www.rivers-edge.com New Virtual Tour.
- Nature Trails
- National Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Canoeing, tubing, floating
- Caving,driving tours
- Eco and historical tours
- For more info on the area check out www.eminence-mo.com