- 1 Bedroom(s)
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- Sleeps 2-4
- Charcoal Grill
- Cooking utensils provided
- Full kitchen
- Linens provided
- Pets allowed
- Satellite TV
- 1 Queen Size Bed and 1 Full Size Sofa Hide-a-Bed
- Gas Fireplace
- Central Heat & Air Conditioning
- No Smoking inside
- Campfire pit
- Safe spacious dog kennel with dog house and canopy.
- Country / Rural
Additional Location Information
- Our central location is within a 30 minutes drive of Montauk State Park (Trout Fishing), Current River, Gasconade River, and Paddy Creek Wilderness Area 18 miles circular trail (hiking, hunting, horse trails).
- Within a 60 minute drive is the Jacks Fork River and the Niangua River.
- $90.00 per night 2 persons (Sun-Thurs)
- $100.00 per night 2 persons (Friday and Saturday)
- Deposit required.
- Pet Fee $10.00 per night
- We are a pet friendly operation. We asks that your dog be good natured and housebroken. We have a safe spacious dog kennel with a dog house and canopy. Limit one dog.
- Cash, check, debit/credit accepted.
- If you would like more information or to contact us about availability . . . we can be reached by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (417) 217-8808.
- Piney River Brewing Co.