- 1 Bedroom(s)
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- Sleeps 1-4
- Air Conditioning
- Charcoal Grill
- Cooking utensils provided
- Full kitchen
- Linens provided
- No Pets Allowed
- No Smoking
- Satellite TV
- Utensils Provided
- Catch and release fishing... bring your own poles, coffeemaker, blowdryer
- Country / Rural
Additional Location Information
- Located 1 hr 29 min from Knoxville
- 1 hr. 54 minutes from Nashville
- 20 miles North of Crossville, TN
- Nearby local Mennonite Community with General Store, gift shops, ice cream.
- Sergeant York memorial and museum 40 minutes away.
- Many State Parks. Annual Rt 127 longest yard sale in the country (1st week in August)
- Cumberland County Playhouse 30 minutes away (awesome plays)
- $99 per night Friday and Saturday
- $125 per night July 15-August 15. All prices are subject to change
- Ask about our special rate for Pastors, Missionaries, and Youth Pastors.
- All rates are base rates. Tennessee taxes will be in addition to these base rates.
- Horseback Riding
- National Parks
- Nature Trails
- Worlds Largest Yard Sale 1st Weekend in August Annually... Rt. 127 only 4 miles away !!
- For more info about the area: http://www.jamestowntn.org