- 3 Bedroom(s)
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- Sleeps 5-6
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Full kitchen
- No Pets Allowed
- Linens provided
- Utensils Provided
- Gas Grill
- Covered Parking
- Smoking Outdoors Only
- Full porch with swing
Additional Location Information
- 10 miles to Abingdon, the home of the famous Barter Theater, Arts Depot, Cavehouse Arts & Crafts, the William King Arts Ctr.
- Within 1 1/2 miles of the Va. Creeper Trail
- 3 miles of the Appalachian trail
- 45 minutes to Bristol Nascar Raceway
- near Beartree Lake Park
- Grayson Highlands State Park
- Hugary Mother State Park
- One hour drive to Boone and Blowing Rock, N.C.
- Full Week $595.00 + tax-Friday 4:00 PM-Friday 12:00 noon.
- Weekends $225.00+ tax Friday 4:00 PM-Sunday 1:00 PM
- Week Nights $90.00+ tax (2 night minimum)
- Check--in 4:00 PM-Check-out 12:00 noon
- Res. must be made in advance.
- $50.00 refundable damage deposit required.
- There will be $10.00 per night, per person over 4.
- Nature Trails
- Horseback Riding
- Area events:
- Appalachian Trail Days Festival
- in Damascus-3rd week-end in May
- Virginia Highlands Festival 1st two weeks of August
- Naturalist Rally-Mt. Rogers 2nd week-end May
- Grayson Highlands Fall Festival last week-end in September