- 2 Bedroom(s)
- 2 Bathroom(s)
- Sleeps 6
- Air Conditioning
- Cooking utensils provided
- Full kitchen
- Linens provided
- No Pets Allowed
- No Smoking
- TV (no cable/satellite)
- Utensils Provided
- Central Heating & A/C
- Wheel Chair Accessible
- Children Welcome
Additional Location Information
- Two miles off I-81/I-64 at exit 205 (Raphine). Go West 1.1 miles. Turn right onto Route 919 (Stoners Hill). Go to the third driveway on the left (immediately after a county line sign). Follow the driveway to the hosts' home. Fair Light is nearby.
- Two Hours from Richmond
- Three hours from Washington, D.C.
- Three hours from Charleston, West Virginia
- Four hours from Charlotte, North Carolina
- $160.00 per night for the first two nights for two people.
- Additional nights: $130.00 per night.
- Additional Persons: $30.00 per night per person. Children are welcome and subject to these additional person rates.
- There is a two night minimum stay. Local and State taxes will be collected. Rates are subject to change.
- Checks, money orders and cash are acceptable forms of payment.
- Horseback Riding
- National Parks
- Nature Trails
- Snow Boarding
- Snow Skiing
- Activities in the area: Rockbridge Vineyard, Wade's Mill, Cyrus McCormick Farm, Orchardside Yarn Shop & Farm.
- Civil War Attractions