- 2 Bedroom(s)
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- Sleeps 2-5
- Air Conditioning
- TV (no cable/satellite)
- Full kitchen
- No Pets Allowed
- No Smoking
- Linens provided
- Utensils Provided
- Charcoal Grill
- Jotul woodstove with glass door
- Full width deck with picnic table
- Two Hunter Ceiling Fans
Additional Location Information
- Shenandoah River access: 2-5 mins.
- Seasonal hiking SNP: 3-7 mins.
- Canoeing and tubing the Shenandoah River: 3-7 mins.
- George Washington National Forest: 10 mins.
- Hiking, fishing, and hunting: 10 mins.
- Historic Catherine Furnance: 10 mins.
- Bowling (duck pins): 10 mins.
- Luray Caverns: 20 mins.
- Skyline Drive: 25 mins.
- New Market Battlefield: 25 mins.
- Massanutten Resort: 25 mins.
- Antiques and gift shops: 25 mins.
- Harrisonburg: 45 mins.
- Charlottesville: 60 mins.
- Weekend: Friday to Sunday (2 nights) $250.00 per couple
- Mini Week: Monday to Friday (4 nights) $350.00 per couple
- Week: Monday to Sunday (6 nights) $550.00 per couple
- Weekdays: Minimum 2 nights (per night) $110.00 per couple
- $25 for each additional person
- 50 percent due with reservation
- Cancellation policy: Deposit refunded only with 14-day notice
- Cash, check, or Travelers Checks accepted
- Check-in time: 3 p.m.; Check-out time: noon
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Boarding
- Nature Trails
- National Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Putt Putt Golf
- Bumper Cars