- 6 Bedroom(s)
- 2 Bathroom(s)
- Sleeps 12
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Full kitchen
- Pets allowed
- Linens provided
- Utensils Provided
- Gas Grill
- Charcoal Grill
Additional Location Information
- Our rustic mountain hideaway is nestled in 115,000 acres of the Jefferson National Forest and the Mt. Rogers National Recreation Area.
- Arthur's has an elevation of over 5,000 feet above sea level.
- Our property offers an abundance of outdoor activities at your fingertips.
- Take a covered wagon or horseback ride, you can bike, hunt, fish, bird watch, canoe, or walk the numerous hiking trails with their breathtaking views.
- The Appalachian Trail, with its unparalleled beauty, is also located near Arthur's Wilderness Retreat.
- Of course you can relax on the porch and relish the peacefulness of your surroundings and breathe the fresh mountain air.
- Other Local Attractions:
- Whitetop Mountain - 5,520 ft. above sea level
- Virginia Creeper Trail - Serves as a scenic hiking and horseback trail that runs 33.4 miles.
- Grayson Highlands State Park - Provides camping, picnicking, overnight horse stabling, scenic overlook and a visitor center that shows the past of our local areas.
- Located approx. 45.7 miles from Hillsville, VA
- Located approx. 24.7 miles from Marion, VA
- Daily Rate: $95.00 Plus Tax
- Weekly Rate: $595.00 Plus Tax
- $30.00 Cleaning Fee Upon Departure
- Nature Trails
- National Parks
- Horseback Riding