- 1-2 Bedroom(s)
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- Sleeps 4-6
- Full kitchen
- No Smoking
- Linens provided
- Utensils Provided
- Charcoal Grill
- Free Local Calls
- Free Cable TV
- Free Wireless High-Speed Internet
- Free use of canoes, rowboats and paddleboats
- Porch on Every Unit
- Some units with Fireplace
- Breathtaking views
- Private campfire
- Rustic Community Room/Conference Center with Piano and Fireplace
- Wheelchair friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Country / Rural
Additional Location Information
- In the central Adirondack Mountains.
- About an hour from Lake George.
- About an hour from Lake Placid.
- Please check out our reasonable rates at: http://www.prospectpt.com/Rates.html
- Weekly rentals in the Summer;
- Three night minimum in the Fall.
- Two night minimum in Winter and Spring.
- Nature Trails
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Lawn Games
- World renowned Adirondack Museum across the lake.
- One half hour from the new Adirondack Natural History Museum.
- Arts Center in Town
- Wonderful skiing, skating and snowshoeing in Winter
- Historic Boat tours depart daily from town and nearby Raquette Lake
- Tour Historic Sagamore Lodge, Northwoods retreat of the Vanderbilts, 15 minutes away